Great events cannon happen without great volunteers. We have opportunities for groups to earn money to support their 501c3 charities by partnering with the event and providing volunteers. Groups of 10 or more please email our event director here:?email@example.com
Here are some key areas:
- Event Set up – Assist in setting up the equipment, banners, start line, finish line etc… Great for a group of 5 to 10ppl. You must be 17 or older to volunteer for this task.? There is some lifting involved in this task.
- Course Marshals High Priority – Assist in traffic control and keeping runners safe. You must be 18 or older to volunteer for this task.
- Water Stops High Priority – Essential position. Great for Groups. Set up and distribute water to runners along the course.
- Start line water – Distribute water to runners before the start of each race.
- Finish Line Water – Stage and distribute water to runners as they finish
- Refreshments – Set up and distribute refreshments to runners, break down.
- General Volunteer – Help out in various areas like parking, crowd control and vendor assistance. Whatever is needed. You must be 17 or older to volunteer for this task
- Event Break Down – This is an essential role for a group of 8 to 15ppl to assist in breaking down and loading equipment to allow us to help the city re-open the roads and clear out the city center.