A great event cannot happen without great volunteers. Please see roles available by clicking the button below.
Here are some key areas:
- Event Set up - Assist in setting up the equipment, banners, start line, finish line etc... Great for a group of 5 to 10ppl. You must be 17 or older to volunteer for this task.
- Course Marshals High Priority - Assist in traffic control and keeping runners safe. You must be 18 or older to volunteer for this task.
- Water Stops High Priority - Essential position. Great for Groups. Set up and distribute water to runners along the course.
- Start line water - Distribute water to runners before the start of each race.
- Finish Line Water - Stage and distribute water to runners as they finish
- Refreshments - Set up and distribute refreshments to runners, break down.
- General Volunteer - Help out in various areas like parking, crowd control and vendor assistance. Whatever is needed. You must be 17 or older to volunteer for this task.